To become disciples who love people like Jesus does
"This is my commandment: Love each other in the same way I have loved you." - John 15:12
BLAZE – LIVING ON FIRE FOR GOD
What: Where we will Eat, Sing praises to God, Study God's Word & Pray
When: Wednesdays at 6:30 pm
Where: Miamisburg SDA Church
- All are Welcome, so Invite a Frind and bring your family.
- An evening for family & friends to come together, to learn from God's word to Worship together and to Pray for each other, our Community, Country, World & Leaders.
- Be sure to bring your favorite salad or bread/spread
You will not want to miss this special time of fellowship and growing together.
You can find out a lot about what is happening in our church by checking out the pages on our website. Come back to enjoy our daily devotional and see what is new on our calendar. Check out the new articles about family and health in Family First and Staying Young. Or you may like to explore the links to The Bible Says.
We hope that you will join us for worship on Saturday morning or can attend one of the many other activities listed on our calendar.
- Join Miamisburg Seventh-day Adventist Church on our new Facebook page by logging into Facebook and browsing to https://www.facebook.com/MiamisburgSDA
- Keep up with church events, pastor Lori’s blog, and much, much more.
Pathfinders: — Meetings: 2nd and 4th Sabbaths.
"First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth."
1 Timothy 2:1-4
If you have a prayer request or praise, please click on this link to send us an email: PrayerRequestsMSDAC@gmail.com
We value your privacy. These emails are sent to our Prayer Ministry Leader. If you wish to remain anonymous, please indicate so in your email.
Map and Directions